A vigorous cold front will sweep across western New South Wales this morning, reaching eastern parts of the sate this afternoon and evening and bringing very windy conditions with its passage.
Damaging winds, averaging 60 to 70 km/h with peak gusts in excess of 90 km/h are possible this morning.
Key items to consider on site:
- Avoid the install of aerodeck tables
- Place some heavy gear on top of the aerodeck tables when deck is already under construction
- Be mindful when picking up sheets of plywood, preference lift them closer to the ground
- Any loose materials to be strapped or nailed
- If conditions are to adverse please refrain from the top decks and seek some cover below the deck or slab
For any further information please do not hesitate in contacting Luis on 0437 837 000 or your supervisor.